I know it is a pretty pathetic excuse for a pony tail, but I was excited that I could actually get some hair to stay up in a bow! Maybe some day when I'm brushing tangles out of Susie' hair I will miss these bald days.
Okay, so I know you posted this picture so we could see her cute new ponytail...but wow I'm stuck looking at her teeth! How many does she have now? Still waiting for Jackson so get one...
Susie's bow is adorable. Sounds like you organized a great birthday for Kevin to kick off the celebration season! I really enjoy keeping up with you and your family's life through blogging! Take care and love you always.
5 comments:
Okay, so I know you posted this picture so we could see her cute new ponytail...but wow I'm stuck looking at her teeth! How many does she have now? Still waiting for Jackson so get one...
Susie's bow is adorable. Sounds like you organized a great birthday for Kevin to kick off the celebration season! I really enjoy keeping up with you and your family's life through blogging! Take care and love you always.
She is such a cutie! I can't wait till I can do Kylin's hair. YOur kids are so cute...I love seeing them grow up.
She has the biggest eyes, so darling!
I like your new title to your blog. It looks really cute!
Post a Comment