Yet another celebration has come and gone in our house. We celebrated our 5th anniversary on Friday, June 29th. We hired a babysitter and actually left the kids while they were still awake. We've only had 2 other babysitters for Susie. The first time she screamed the entire night. The second time she was sleeping. This was a huge risk to leave her while she was awake, but definately worth it. And, she did very well. She only cried for about 5 minutes then played until bedtime. If only it didn't cost so much to hire a babysitter for 2 kids... We had a great time watching Pirates in the theater. I believe the last movie we watched in a theater together was Superman Returns, and that was last summer before the baby was born. It's amazing how quickly life passes you by when you are caught up in the routine of taking care of your children.
Sunday, July 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
LOVE THE SONG!!!! :)Happy anniversary...i remembered about it...me and michelle talked about it as we were driving that day! Well see you guys soon!
ok ok i'm not going to lie actually... the song rocks but don't forget to change it for the 4th of july...i recomend somethin country :)i like the themed music :)like a welcome home song for craig in the near future..birthday for me on the 11th...i don't konw you'll think of somethin
Congratulations on your 5th wedding anniversity. I can still remember when you called to tell me that you were getting married! I hope my reception will be as lovely as yours. I can still remember it like yesterday. And, I think that is the last time I saw you in person. Thank goodness for phones, emails, and of course blogs!
Post a Comment