Saturday, July 14, 2007

Saturday at the Ballpark

I believe Kevin's favorite part about the area we live in is the access we have to so many types of sporting events. We went to the Giants-Dodgers game today and had a great time. We got to the game a little early, so we decided to walk around the stadium and enjoy all the kids events going on. Tyler was definately amazed by the giant Coke bottle and glove. We had awesome seats on the club level, and the weather was almost perfect (just a little too hot in the sun and a little too cold in the shade). Both kids were very well-behaved, which was good because we only had two tickets, so Tyler had to stay on Kevin's lap the entire time.






Both kids were worn out by the time we left.






Tyler requested pizza on our way home. He remembered eating pizza last time on the way home from the baseball game, and would have it no other way. Pizza was a good choice, because Susie loved it.







2 comments:

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Looks like fun! I really like your shirt...very cute! I am glad to hear Tyler and Scoozers were well behaved, maybe your kids are better behaved than you think! :)

Heidi Kuttel said...

It must be so fun to live so close to a lot of sporting excitement. Sounds like your kids did extremely well and that you got to enjoy a great day at the ballpark.
P.S. I love the pizza comment that Tyler threw out... I will have to remember that one for when I am really in the mood for Italian!