I was tagged by Michelle, so hope you all enjoy! Also, pay attention to the end--that's where I'll tag some more people.
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Playing on the sophomore volleyball team in high school—and I was awful!
2. Reading the Washington State driver’s manual so I could pass the written exam to get my driver’s permit.
3. Avoiding apples, strawberries, and everything else that had the potential of sticking to my braces during school lunch. I'm glad I'm done with that!
4. Attending (with my girlfriends, of course) not only the Renton Stake dances, but also neighboring stake dances on every Saturday night. Oh ya, and also begging our parents to make the 30 minute drive at 11 o'clock at night to pick us up.
5. Dreaming about all the boys I was going to date as soon as I turned 16. If only those dreams actually came true...
5 Things on my "To-Do" List today:
1. Go to the park for a play date. I have 1 hour to get there and instead of showering I'm still on the computer. I really need to get going.
2. Take out the garbage.
3. Unload the dishwasher.
4. Clean out the pantry, refrigerator, and the boxes on the shelf in my closet.
5. Go on a date! We have plans to go to a dinner/dance party for our friend's 40th birthday bash. Isn't it funny that my friends are actually closer in age to my dad than to me? It should be fun. They've hired two bands--one plays 80's music and the other plays Journey music. Now the trick will be if I can actually get Kevin to dance!
5 Songs I know the lyrics to:
1. Phil Vassar -- "Another Day in Paradise"
2. Most Kenny Chesney songs, but especially "The Good Stuff" and "Summertime"
3. Little Einsteins Theme Song
4. All the songs on the Disney Cars soundtrack
5. All the obnoxious tunes floating in the air from various electronic toys in our house--I guess there are no lyrics, but I definitely have the "do, do, do, do, do do's" down!
5 Things I would do if I had a million dollars:
1. Pay off our mortgage
2. Buy two new cars (a minivan for me and somethin' real nice for Kevin)
3. Buy my dream camera, a new computer, and photoshop
4. Buy a BOB Duallie jogging stroller
5. Buy new furniture, decorations, and a backyard for our house
5 Things I will never wear again:
1. My prom dress
2. Overalls
3. Baggy jeans
4. Doc Martens (I was compiling a bag of stuff to bring to the D.I.--Doc Martens included--and Tyler kept calling my old Docs "Daddy's shoes". This really convinced me to never wear them again.)
5. Toe socks
5 Favorite Toys:
1. Although it is nothing fancy or updated, my computer.
2. TIVO
3. Our portable XM radio--we can record talk radio on it and skip through all the obnoxious commercials!
4. My pizza cutter! It's great for cutting anything into bite sized pieces for the little ones.
5. The super suction toy remover...once I invent it.
The 5 People I'm tagging:
1. Alyssa
2. Megan
3. Kelley H.
4. Missy
5. Heidi K.




1 comment:
Great list! I espeically liked Tyler's comment about dr. Martens being "daddy shoes"....what were we thinking wearing those things? Also, you're the one that taught me the pizza cutter trick...thank you!
Post a Comment