Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Halloween

...under construction...

My pictures were not saved correctly on our external hard-drive. We thought our computer was completely backed up. We went ahead and had the internal hard-drive replaced. Then, when we opened our newly fixed computer and started uploading our external hard-drive onto it, about a months worth of pictures were missing (including Halloween and a bunch of fun shots of our smiley, sitting, 6 months old Amyah). Luckily, I hadn't been able to download our pictures of Thanksgiving, or those would have been lost as well. They were still on our camera's memory card.

I'm sad we lost our Halloween pictures. I will get some from other family members, but my pictures were the best. I always make sure my kids looked the cutest when I take pictures.

I'm especially sad about losing Amyah's pictures. I do not have any photos to document her at 6 months old. It's kind of a milestone with a baby, and I've lost them! :(

No comments: